Friday, 4 November 2016


I have a thing for heart shaped rocks. 

Things I'm thankful for today.

Katie hasn't hurt herself in the last week.
Homemade baked potato soup for supper.
A glass of wine.
Hugs from the big guy.
Some lovely coworkers.
Humor in all it's many forms.
I made it through the week.
I have decided to stop pushing myself so hard at work.  So far I've managed two days and I feel better.  Still tired but far less PVCs. 
I wasn't bitchy at work for the past two days.
I hate being bitchy, I feel bad afterwards.
Beautiful warm, sunny days.  Hard to believe it's November.
This video by the Dalai Lama which helped me understand true forgiveness.


What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I'm still connected to you and your beautiful writing and photographs --

    I'm thankful for my extraordinary son Henry who just returned from a school retreat so filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really get bitchy? I can see you going into yourself and being quiet but I can't see you being bitchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love heart-shaped rocks, too! I have a little collection I've gathered.

    Today, I'm thankful for being able to walk to a pub nearby for a pint with my husband, homemade Moroccan pumpkin soup on the stove, a lovely check-in text from my son, and my stepdaughter not wanting to let me go when we dropped her off with her mom.

    ReplyDelete